I. Lead Passenger
Each reservation must name a Lead Passenger who will be the primary contact for the party traveling.
II. Airport Transportation
In order to arrange your airport pick up, flight information must be received 14 days prior to arrival. Please send this to: email@example.com
In the case of flight change or cancellation you must notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to your arrival; otherwise the cost of the transfer will be charged automatically to your credit card.
III. Check in and Check out
Please be advised that resort policy now requires identification in the form of a passport or other photo ID upon arrival and check in of resort accommodation. This is to assist us with our check in procedure. Please be advised that if the lead passenger named on this booking is not present at check-in then you will not be allowed to proceed with the check-in process. We must be informed of any lead passenger name changes within 48 hours of arrival.
Please note that the check-in time for all accommodations is 3pm.
- Cofresi Palm the Check-out time is 1pm
- Villas / Presidential Suites / Crown, Residence and Royal Suites the Check-out time is 11.30am
- Presidential Suites Punta Cana check out is 11am
- Late Checkout must be requested at the check-in with the hotel directly and will depend on hotel availability, this is allowed until 3pm.
IV. All Inclusive Fees
The mandatory all-inclusive rate is detailed on your confirmation email this will be charged at check-in for the number of persons listed on the confirmation.
Children aged under 3 are free, children 3 to 11 years old receive 50% off the adult rate, in order to receive the reduced children’s all-inclusive rate, photo identification will need to be provided. Should you be unable to provide identification the adult all-inclusive rate will be charged. If you check into the resort after 12am midnight due to your scheduled flight arrival time you will only be required to pay 50% of the all-inclusive for the first night, any arrival prior to midnight will pay the full all-inclusive as normal.
Should you decide to leave the resort earlier than the departure date on the confirmation, you will NOT receive a refund of the all-inclusive.
There is a supplement charged for the Christmas and New Year’s Gala dinner, this is mandatory for all guests who have reservations over December 24th & 31st, there are no exceptions made.
V. Bracelet Information
Bracelets will be given to you at check in. Please note that our bracelets are re-usable and must be returned upon check-out: for each bracelet that is lost or returned broken or damaged, a fine of US$200 will be charged per bracelet.
- Should the size of your party increase from the number shown on your confirmation email you must notify us as minimum of 48 hours prior to arrival. Failure to do so may require an additional reservation and issue of NON-VIP bands.
- Should the size of your party decrease from the number shown on your confirmation email, you will need to inform us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible so that a revised confirmation can be generated. Failure to do so will result in the party being charged all-inclusive fees for the number of people stated on the confirmation.
VI. Reservation Policies
You may request one change to your booking which must be received via email no less than 1 month prior to arrival. Changes include but are not limited to party size, dates, names and type of accommodation. Failure to provide 1 months’ notice will result in your request being denied. We cannot guarantee that your alteration can be accommodated. All changes must be for the same calendar year and are subject to availability.
You may cancel your reservation 1 month prior to arrival and receive a refund of 50% of your total reservation fee. Any cancellation less than 1 month prior to arrival will result in the reservation fee being forfeited in its entirety.
Any no show or early departure will result in you forfeiting the reservation fee entirely.
ANY ALTERATION OR CANCELLATION OF A CONFIRMED RESERVATION MUST BE SENT BY
EMAIL to DomicanSands@gmail.com.
VII. General Rules
- Absolutely no pets are allowed in the unit or on property grounds. This includes pets left in vehicles.
- Violations will result in charges for additional cleaning.
- The lead passenger of the group must be at least 18 years of age and present for the entire duration of the vacation. Proof of age will be required.
- Only the lead passenger named on the confirmation may check-in any group arriving to the property.
- You communicate any change to the lead passenger name to us no less than 48 hours prior to check in.
- The resort reserves the right to relocate a confirmed guest in alternative accommodations.
- Over-occupancy of the unit size confirmed will result in an upgrade fee and/or refusal of the extra persons from checking-in. Current upgrade fee is $200.00 p/p/p/night.
- In the event of a Villa reservation, for which you have requested a 5, 6 or 7-bedroom villa and it is not available, 2 smaller villas with an equal number of bedrooms may be provided.
- Under Occupancy of a unit can result in the relocation of a confirmed guest reservation. This is based on a minimum occupancy of 2 per room.
- The resort cannot guarantee the view from any units or the location of any units within the resort. The resort cannot guarantee a specific location or accommodation requested even if it is specified on the confirmation provided.
- Guests are responsible for actions taken by children and guests accompanying them in accommodations provided by the resort.
- Neither Dominican Sands or Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort shall be held liable for any injury, loss or damage to persons or property for any reason.
- If any damage should occur while you are occupying the unit, you must notify the resort customer service department immediately. You are responsible for any fees charged due to damage, should you not pay this at check out this will remain as a pending balance on your account and is subject to collections.
- Neither Dominican Sands or Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort is liable for any cost incurred due to a cancelled or rescheduled flight provided by an independent airline carrier.
- Any theft or damage to golf carts from guest will result in fines/payment for repairs.
- The resort reserves the right to remove guests from the resort should their behavior be deemed unacceptable by the resort and other affiliates or guests.